Overnight Trek in Berber Villages Atlas Mountains
Spend a family trek in a Berber village in the Atlas Mountains
Day 1 - Marrakech - Imlil1700 - Tizi Mzik2400M - Ait Aissa (5-6 hours walk)
You will set off West up to the col of Tizi Mzik (2489m). From the col, you'll then traverse towards the head of the Azzadene Valley and the lovely Cascada d'Irhoulidene waterfalls which flow year round. You'll then head down the valley via the village of Tizi Oussem to overnight in a Gite in Ait Aissa.
Day 2 - Ait Aissa - Tizi Oudite - Imlil -Marrakech (4-5 hours walk)
After an early breakfast you'll trek up to the Tizi Oudite mountain pass at 2200m. You'll then head down to the villages of Malat and Agersioual in the Imlil Valley for a picnic lunch at the riverside before heading back up to Imlil from where you'll be transferred back to your riad in Marrakech.
What's Included / Not Included?
- Pick up transfers from and back to Marrakech
- Full Accommodation in Guest houses
- Mules & porters to carry the luggage & equipment from Imlil
- English speaking Guide
- Cook to prepare the meals
What's Not Included
Local houses refuges
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring?
Luggage bag ( easy to be taken by porters or mules)
- Small Back bag ( daily things)
- Walking shoes ( for treks)
- Hat ( for treks)
- Gloves ( for winter treks)
- Sun glasses
- Sun cream
- Double socks
- 2 Walking pants
- Rain jacket
- Rain pantv
- First aid kit ( trekking)
- Warm jacket
- Ski shoes ( for ski touring)
- Camel bag
- Water purification ( tablets for treks)
- Personal medication ( you may not find proper one in moroccan pharmacy)
- Head torch
- Personal travel insurance
NB/ if you need anything to rent from our shop,please do email us
Make an enquiry
Please let us know what date you would like to start your trek and how many people are in your group. We will send you a quote as soon as possible.